Friday, February 13, 2009

Jet lagged....

Okay girls.....I just have one question for you today...... When does jet lag ever stop????? No kidding- I'm so tired I don't even like myself today! I can hardly put two thoughts together! What I am listing in this post is all this tired and feeble brain can crank out today!

Even though I'm so tired I could cry- I just want to tell you how very much I love Jesus. He is everything! So worthy of all our Praise- and even more worthy of our whole lives! Nothing held back. I'm ever thankful that God is still at work today. He is in control. He is a miracle worker. He is mighty to save. He is freedom, life, salvation, a help in troubled times, our refuge, and our Redeemer. Everything.

"I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom."
Psalm 145:1-3
Praising Him,
Lori

No comments: