Thursday, February 12, 2009

We're Back....

Hello to all,
Our India Mission Team arrived home Tuesday night at around 5:45 p.m. We left India on Sunday (US time). It has been a long but wonderful journey. We are so thankful for the many prayers lifted to the Lord on our behalf. Our trip went so well. We know that the reason everything went so smoothly was because of prayer. We can't thank you enough!

My mind is still reeling from the profound experience of India and not just my mind- but my body as well. My internal clock is still on Indian time. I couldn't hold my eyes open passed 7:00 p.m. last night and I was awake at 3:00 a.m.-I finally got up and started another load of laundry by 4:00 a.m. then went back to bed and then by 5:00 a.m I just couldn't lay in bed any longer so I got up and was in the office before 7:00 a.m. this morning!

I am working on downloading all of our pictures and I hope to post some soon for you to look at. So, hang in there with me for awhile! We plan on sharing with the church on Wednesday, March 4th the details and pictures from the trip so mark your calendar and plan on joining us!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and support! We couldn't have done it without your help and the help of our families! We are so blessed!
Love to all,
Lori

No comments: